The Cardinal Wrestling Club (CWC) is a not-for-profit organization providing an environment and instruction that prepares wrestlers for competition at the section, state and national level.
The CWC holds four sessions each year:
- Spring Elite Session
- Post high school season (March-June)
- Focusing on high-level freestyle and greco training, our premier session is designed to prepare wrestlers to compete at the state and national tournaments
- Fall Preseason Session
- Pre high school season (August-October)
- This session is designed to prepare wrestlers for the upcoming folkstyle/high school season
- Winter Youth Session, Segment I and II
- During high school season
- Two separate sessions (November-December, January-March)
- For elementary and middle school student athletes to train in a fun and welcoming environment
These opportunities are open to wrestlers who:
- Live within 50 miles (not road distance, but as the crow flies) of the Stanford campus
- Have a current USA Wrestling card
- Are willing to commit to attending all scheduled practice sessions.
Club numbers will be limited based on the availability of space, with priority given to those demonstrating the highest level of commitment to competing at the championship level.
Are you looking to train at the Division 1 level? If so, come train with the CWC. In addition to working with some of the premiere student-athletes from around the greater Bay Area, you will receive high-level instruction and training methods from the Stanford Wrestling coaching staff, and former Stanford wrestlers. If you aspire for high school wrestling success, and an opportunity to compete at the collegiate level, the CWC is the place for you.